Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life...

is what you make it?......yeah, it is, lol.

Just thinking about life and school. I just don't want to struggle, but it's going to get harder as I get older. And I guess that just means I have to get stronger.

The reason for this entry is because shit is about to start getting real. I'm about to become more independent and I don't think I'm ready for it yet. Even though I don't think I'm ready, I'm still going to take my responsibility and do what I have to do.

My mom was telling me that she was going to use my child support money to pay for the loan she took out for me to stay in school. I have no problem with that. But she also told me that my child support will end May 12, 2010 (my 21's birthday). So I have to get a job to support myself, no biggie. At the same time, I really want to get an internship. But you know what? At the moment, me being able to monitarily support myself for the next 2 years is more important than an internship, in my eyes. The way I see it is that if I work and save my money, in the summer of 2010, I can get an internship.

I just have to take it one day at a time and worry about what it's front of my face right now, instead of the future; something I have no control over.

So, I've been thinking about tattoo's and for my first tat, I was thinking about a treble clef behind my right ear. But I think I'm going to hold off on that tat and get strength in arabic on my wrist.

But yeah, I guess as each situation I encounter and get through, it just helps me to face the situations to come

No comments: