Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Done

I'm in a real depressed state right now, I don't even want to do anything. I'm just so upset because of what's going on with me at school and it's just a lot for me to swallow right now.

I feel like such an idiot because I did this to myself. I have no one else to blame but myself. I honestly see why people turn to alcohol or drugs, because they don't want to deal with their real lives. I see why people turn to crime, because that's the only way they can express their repressed emotions. I can just understand why some people do the things they do.

Have you ever felt like giving up? Not just giving up on a task or a job or a person, but giving up on life? I've felt that way so many times, but for some reason, I've always found the strength to pull through. But I don't want to be strong anymore, I don't want to pull through. I know that to get what you want, you have to work hard for it, but I just can't take it anymore.