Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Gotta Get Back To The $$$

Yes I do, lol.

I was on the shuttle, going to my room to chill before my two hour class (it's not as gruesome as it sounds) and I was thinking about saturday night. I was in my friend's car and the radio was on. They were mixing "You Ain't Know" by Lil' Wayne and Birdman and I was hype because this was one of the few songs I like that's Lil' Wayne affiliated. So I tuned to it while I was on the shuttle and I was just feeling it, like, "Damn, I do have to get back to the money."

Doesn't having a job feel good? Well,in some aspects. You work, do whatever it is you do, make your money and spend the hard earned money that YOU worked for. Not the money that mommy, daddy or boo in some cases gave you, YOUR money. This song defintely helped motivate me and prepare me for saturday's job hunt.

Young Mula BayBeh!! (Excuse me for LOVING that little line he shouts on virtually every song, lol)

1 comment:

Toy said...

yes ma'am.
i'mma bison =]