Monday, March 2, 2009

Get It Right

::singing:: get it right, get it tight!

lol, so I'm trying to "get it right," a term my and my friends use to refer to working out and getting the body together. I feel like my stomach is getting a lil pudgy, I'm not comfortable with how it looks so I've decided to do something about it. Me and my bestie (Lauren) started doing stairs today; jogging up and down the stairs in our dorm to burn some fat. It took some wind out of me though, lol. We've decided to do it everyday for the month. After the stairs, I plan on doing some crunches. Hopefully, by April, my midsection area is toned down.

Today we had a snow day, NO SCHOOL!!!! I slept in, woke up 3 PM and went to The Diner. I had some french toast, home fries and hot chocolate. It was quite good, lol. I wish we had a snow day tomorrow, but I know that's not going to happen.

Oh yeah, my school situation is handled. I didn't really speak on that. Basically, my mom helped me out and I'm still in school. I'm so thankful for her.

Spring Break is coming up and I get to come home. I haven't been to BK in a minute and I miss it, lol. But next year, I'm trying to go somewhere exotic and warm, definitely.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

yeah girl! get it tight! thats what i'm tryna do! lol.

i'm counting down the days, minutes, SECONDS until spring break, i cant freakin waitttttt