Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Wonder

I wonder if I take things to the heart. I really do. At times, I can be very serious and take things seriously, I know that. My freinds have told me this before.

Perfect example

So I'm watching this movie on TV One called "My Brother", which is about this dude who has to take care of his mentally challenged brother after his mother dies. Now, I have 2 siblings that have mental disabilities so I can kinda relate to this movie (I'm getting upset as I type this). So there's a scene in the movie where the mentally challenged brother is getting somewhat beatup by these dudes his brother owes money to. So I'm telling Kevin that it's hitting my heart and he's like change the channel and then procedes to tell me that he's going to hang out with his homegirl. I felt like he was disregarding what I said because it was like,ok, you said how you felt and now that you got how you feel out of the way, let me tell you about what's going out with me

I understand, it's just a movie, but it's still a situation that is near and dear to me. I don't know, I might have OD'd, but still. It's not like he doesn't know about my siblings, I've told him before. Even cried to him because of something that might happen to one of my siblings.

I don't know if the reason I'm acting this way is because my emotions are on high or if it's a situation that I take very seriously, or if it's a combination of both.

This has been the fourth disagreement/fight, whatever you want to call it, between me and him since friday. It's so annoying. Maybe I'm just a sensitive person.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

yikes!
that was just a tad insensitive on kevies part! i can understand why that would be upsetting... movies get me too! even when it has nothing to do with my real life lol. keep ya head up
(keep in mind that aunt flow is probably coming round the bend lol...)