Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling Good, Feeling Great

Feeling Great, Feeling Good, how are you?

lol, ye-yah, I haven't written in a minute. I had nothing to write about, honestly. I been doing my school thing and when I come back from spring break, I'm probably going to take a break from the internet to get tighten my schoolwork up.

Oh yeah, I'm on spring break right now, lol. I came to Delaware to spend time with the fam and tomorrow I'll be making my way to Brooklyn. I can't wait. I'll blog about that because I always enjoy myself when I come back home. BTW, my 21 month old sister is the cutest, but she's too grown, lol. She's speaking a lil bit, repeating things my lil sister says and it's just adorable as hell, lol. I miss my baby MUCHO, lol. Can't wait to see him tomorrow when I pull into the train station. My mom is a trip. Today she asked me if me and Kevin broke up. I'm like,no why? I found it funny because it's nothing like that at all. She said she asked that because I haven't said a word about him since I got home. I mean, me and my pookie are fantastic, nothing new to mention about us.

I'm starting to think that I have a shopping addiction. I've just been thinking about shopping when I come back home (to Brooklyn). I need to kick that habit because times are about to be harder than they were, but I can do it!

I will be vlogging, I've made the decision to do it so when I do, I'll let yall know where to find 'em.

My bestie Lauren put me on to Keri Hilson's remix to Soulja Boy's "Turn My Swag On" and I like it. Personally, I've been down with Keri Hilson since 2007 when I heard her on Timbaland's "Shock Value," so if she dissed Beyonce or not, I don't care, Ms.Hilson has talent, but that's just my opinion, lol.




turn my swag on (dime divas remix) - keri hilson


OH YEAH, I reeeaaallllyyyy appreciate the new followers, as well as the old ones. I'm actually happy that my blog amuses some people and thank you! lol

1 comment:

Pinky said...

okay i totally had 'feeling good feeling great' in my facebook status but its whatevaaaa...

i can't believe u actually like her version! i feel so cool!