Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finals...AGHHH!!!

So the first semester of my sophomore year is about to come to a close and yes....it's that time

FINALS

The dreaded F-word

This whole semester had me stressed out

My mom and I got into some shit before I left to come back today about school and my life. She basically said that she didn't care about what I did, if I went to school or if I dropped out and got a job. I felt as if she didn't care what I do, but she was trying to let me know, in her own little mother way, that whatever I do, she'll be happy as long as I'm happy. That's just the condensed version. I guess what she was trying to get me to understand is that it's my life and I have to make these decisions and whatever the decsison is made, she'll "support" me in it. Just the way everything boiled down, I didn't want to even be in her presence, so I just told her bye before I left. My dad drove me to the train station and before I left, he hugged me and let me know that everything is going to be ok. He told me "This is your sophomore year and I know it's hard but stick in there and do your best." He understands a bit more than her because he went to Morris Brown and she went to Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC).

I'm studying for my world geography final as we speak and I think I'll do pretty good. I'm just going to take one day at a time and worry about what's going to happen now. I don't want to overwhelm myself and have another meltdown (I've cried about 4-5 times this semester).

::sighs:: I only have this week and the middle of next week and then I'll be home for a bit and then off to spend time with my friends and my pookie. I need a vacation. I can't wait until July (I'm going on a cruise with Kevin and his family).I need the tropical breeze, white sands, palm trees and clear waters NOW! lol

No comments: