Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Leave Me Alone Please

Rocking to Paramore's "Riot", I really want to left alone.

I just don't feel like being bothered with anyone (I know), especially Kevin. Since monday,he's been pissing me off. Today, I'm turning off my phone, I'm not going online. I feel like I should take a break from intereacting with anyone.

I just want to be left alone, I don't want to deal with anyone's problems or relationships, nor do I want to deal with male stupidity, I've had enough of that bullshit to last me for a good 2 weeks. I'm just through, I'm done, like, I'm fed up. I think I just need time to myself.

Kevin...all I know is that he's going to have to make the change that he wants to make and make it quick. I said it in a previous entry that you can't be the same person you were in the beginning of the relationship, you have to change as the relationship changes. I told him already, you can't do and say the things you would have said in the beginnning of the relationship. We've grown (well, I can tell that I have) and so has the relationship. When you're 10 years old, you can't act like you're 5. I just hope he comes to that realization and gets his shit together. I don't want you to change when I'm in front of you, change while I'm away so I know that I don't have to be on your ass for it to happen. Since he's been all talk, I told him your words don't mean much to me right now, you're going to have to prove it to me by doing the things you say.

I'm off to bed