Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Music To My Ears

I'm about to go to bed. I was trying to study for my College Algebra 1 test; I got some work done,but I'm going to rest and study some more when I wake up. My final is from 4pm-6pm so I think I'll be cool.

I just wanted to blog really quick about a group I just got put on to: The Foreign Exchange. They are poppin, lol, that's the best way I can put it. I'll have to find out more information about them, but I've been listening to thier second album, "Leave It All Behind," for the past 3 days. It's great, their music is the epitome of grown and sexy. It's mellow and chill, I can definitely just imagine sitting in my living room with a glass of wine, unwinding and relaxing to this album, lol (My imagination is quite vivid, I know). Since I've been listening to it on imeem, the person who posted it included the instrumentals to it as well, which is a definite plus.

The Foreign Exchange - Leave It All Behind

Here's the album

I heart The Foreign Exchange!

No comments: