Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Much Going On

There's been a lot going on in my life lately but the one thing that has kept me sane is music.

I was under a lot of pressure and stressed. I was jamming to Biggie's "Ready To Die" album and it helped me get through my slump a bit.

Since I've been so stressed, I don't know how to handle it and channel that energy into something positive so I take it out on Kevin by giving him attitude and being difficult. I tell Kevin what's going on with me and how I feel, but I don't expect the responds he gives me nor do I really like how he responds. I honestly feel a bit bored in this relationship and I was thinking about the relationship; what we should do to spice it up and make it exciting again. I don't know what to do yet, but I'll think of something (I am definitely willing to take suggestions).

Music is honestly a love of mine ("My First Love" by Jaspects ft. Janelle Monae, listen to that) and I don't know what I would do without it. [Sidebar: I sing but I'm very conscious about my voice, but I feel that if I keep singing and gain more confidence, I may possibly do something with my voice]. So I'm listening to "Take My Love Away" by Teedra Moses and I decided to look her up on Mypace where I came over her song "Take Me" ft. Rapheal Saadiq. This song just perfectly depicts how I feel about my relationship at this moment, as well as where it stands. There's nothing wrong, it's just a bit mundane.


Take Me - Teedra Moses

This is the live version, since imeem doesn't have much of Teedra Moses' songs from her album.

I'm going to bed, yesterday was a looooooooooong day.

No comments: