Friday, December 5, 2008

What The...

FUCK man?! I've been up since 12:00PM yesterday

Yesterday was the last day of classes and you would think I would have been celebrating with the homies. No, your girl stayed in her dorm to do her fuckin take home quiz with hardly any notes to refer to. I started this blasted quiz at 6:30PM...

it is now 6:44AM (as I'm typing this). It's due today at 3:00PM, but I have things to do tomorrow, so I can't go to sleep and wake up and finish it. I am so tired and stressed out, it's not even funny. I broke down twice today. I feel so defeated. Something inside of me wants to quit and walk away from it all, but at the same time, there's something inside of me that wants to stick it out; something inside that doesn't want to give up. I'm just so pent up with stress that I don't know what to do. To be honest, I haven't felt like my complete self this whole semester.

Have you ever wished that you can step outside of your body? That's how I feel.

No comments: