Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Turkey Day, one of my FAVORITE holidays. It isn't because of the delicious food, it's one of the few times my whole family sits at the table and eat together. It's me, my mommy, my step-dad, my 3 little sisters and my little brother. I am very thankful for my family. I say this every year, but it's true. Some people go home and I'm grateful that I can go home as often as I want to. When some people come home, as soon as they get there, they want to leave. Whenever I come home, I don't want to leave. Being away from my family definitely reminds me how much I love and appreciate them.

Today marks the day Kevin and I have been together for 1.3 years (1 year and 3 months). It's not that serious, but I don't know, we like to keep track of things like that,lol. He pissed me off tonight (again). Oh well,I'm not going to let him ruin me feeling good.

I was going to go to New York this weeked to be with my girlies. On Saturday, they were going to go out to a Thai restaurant for the baby of the group's birthday (Jarena) but I won't be going. Due to some monetary issues, I'll be in Delaware for my whole Thanksgiving break. In all honesty, I did want to stay here and spend time with my family and I'm glad that I'm not going. Plus, there's so much traveling involved in such a small amount of time and my sleep pattern has been off for the past 2 weeks due to me going to NY 2 weekends in a row. The girlies will just have to wait to see me until December.

Anyway, I'm about to go grate some cheese for my daddy's macaroni & cheese. I just finished making some cranberry-apple relish. I can't wait to eat! lol

1 comment:

Pinky said...

I'm thankful for DANI B!!! i'm glad ur staying in DE the whole time, u need to be with ur fam! lol. i love you darling!