Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

So,I have a new laptop now!!!! (thank God,lol) My daddy bought it for me when I went home for Election Day

[Sidebar: Can we say Obama!?!?]

I've been really drained with school and just trying to get by. I'm trying as hard as I can to remain positive about everything. It's a bit hard but I know that things will pull through and I will get what I want.

Kevin and I are still together. We discussed the issue in the previous 2 entries. I love him very much and we have plans for our lives together. I did hurt him by what I did and that hurt me to know what I did. He forgave me and I will definitely not take my relationship for granted.

I was supposed to go to Binghamton,NY for a carnival they have annually by SUNY Binghamton. I pulled out on my friend last minute because of personal reasons (school,funds). I just feel like I should be staying here and focusing on school, since there are only about 2 1/2 weeks left until the first semester is over. My friend/cousin is VERY upset because of how things are happening and she's being real sour. Not everyone is balling like you,come on now. It's a recession, plus people have more importnat things to put their time,money and energy into. You just have to suck it up and keep it moving. You can't have everything go your way, take it from someone who is kinda spoiled.

Q-Tip's new CD, "The Renaissance" debuted Novemeber 4th and I must say it is GREAT!!!! lol, I really love it. Who can't? Check it out at http://www.imeem.com/qtip. When I went home (Brooklyn) last weekend, Kevin & I were watching him on VH1 Soul's "Soundstage."

I have an essay to write that's due tomorrow so I'm bout to get that started,lol (so sad).

No comments: