Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thinking...

It has definitely been a while and a lot has been going on but I can't get ito all of them. I just want to discuss one major thing at hand and that's my relationship.

It's getting harder. Most people know that whenever I talk about Kevin, I'm all smiles and happy, but lately I'm just real...eh about it. I don't feel happy in this relationship as I have before and it just makes me think that something is wrong. I feel like I'm putting more into this relationship than he is. I don't want this relationship to fail because I'm in love with him. He's the only person that can tolerate my bullshit and put up with my shit. The only dude who basically knows the most about me. I've completely opened up to him. I want this relationship to work. I need to talk to him but when I get the chance, I disregard it. There will always be things about a person that gets on your nerves, but lately, it seems like everyday there is something he does to annoy me. He's always forgetting something. I either have to repeat myself or continuously tell him something over and over again. Then I feel like me and him aren't on the same page. I know exactly what I want in my life and what I want to do. Kevin knows what he wants to do as well, but I feel he hasn't made the steps towards those things.

This is the second day in a row that I've teared up thinking about this. I don't know if it's something that will pass or what.

You can't remain the same in a relationship. As the relationship changes, you have to change along with it, or you'll get left. I feel like Kevin is still the same person he was when I got with him. I know I've changed and I wonder if he's noticed that as well.

No comments: