Monday, June 2, 2008

Plans For His Birthday

Ok,lol,so Kevin started his job and when he did, he told me that we might not get to do all the things I had planned for his birthday.I was pretty bummed and sad when he told me. Well, he found out his job schedule and we will be spending time for his birthday (YAY!) lol. I decided what I'm going to get him. It's between 2 things: An 80 gig,black iPod or a Techno watch. This is a list of things I'll be doing for him:

-Go to his house with an ice cream cake (white cake,vanilla ice cream from Baskin-Robbins)
-Take him to see "Don't Mess With Zohan" (New movie with Adam Sandler)
-Take him out to dinner (Olive Garden)
-Take him to see The Cool Kids in concert (that's more so for me,lol)

I don't know whatelse it is that he wants to do, but we'll definitely do it.


I'll talk about the club later tonight

No comments: