Sunday, June 15, 2008

OMG N.E.R.D.!


Lol, the title for this blog rhymes, yes. It's definitely well deserved because the new N.E.R.D. CD, "Seeing Sounds", leaves me in excitement and amazement. I haven't purchased it, but due to the internet (http://www.imeem.com/), I had the chance to listen to the album before coping the album. I can't say that I'm much of a N.E.R.D. fan, but the songs they came out with, I did like. This is their first CD I've listened to in it's entirety and I must say, I LOVE it,lol. It has the rocker-ish, skater type of feel. I just love the whole album. I would do a "music review" for the album so I can practice what I'll have to do in the future (in my career, another blog about that will come in the future) , but I don't want to nit-pick and breakdown each song. But, if this is your style and you like N.E.R.D. or any group that mixes hip-hop/rap styles to rock, then this would be a logical purchase.

No comments: