Friday, May 16, 2008

Trying To Recap...

Since I've been very busy since I got home.I am actually very tired and am going to blog before I go to bed.

May 14

I didn't get much sleep since I got home very late the night before,so as soon as I hit the couch a.k.a. "my bed", I was knocked OUT,lol. I woke up at 8:00Am and took a shower and left around 9:15AM to pick Kevin up from school in Manhattan. I get out and walk to the place where I'm supposed to meet him and as soon as I reach the spot to meet him, he's right across the street. So he crosses, gives me a kiss and we go back to the train station to go back to Brooklyn to go to breakfast at IHOP. We get there and have breakfast, which was pretty good,can't lie,lol. We walk to the train station and get on to go to Flatbush Junction. We get there and go to the nail salon so I can get my nails done. I normally don't get tips,but I was in the mood,so I got them done. They're not long,pretty short and that fits me. After that, we walk to his grandmother's house. Funny thing,I used to live in the same building as her,but I used to live on the other side. Anyway,we get there and he talks to his granny and other people he knows. I said hi and just chilled at the table. My girl,lol, Tatie Michelle and sleep at the time. When she woke up,Kevin called me to come talk to her and we did. We talked about school,how I should come to Haiti for carnival, things like that. Then she starts talking to Kevin in Creole and he answers her in English and she wants him to tell me what she said. She said how I was very pretty and beautiful and how he chose a good one. She also told him that he should treat me right and not let me gert away. Since I'm so pretty and he's so handsome, she told him that we would have cute babies.Lol, I thought that was funny a bit,since he says the same thing. Then we go to his house and chill a bit and he walks me to the train station. I get home and eat some oxtail and rice and peas I bought from a local Jamaican restaurant and that DEF hit the spot,since I've missed that soooooooooo much while I was in D.C.,lol. I'm chillin in my house and my friend Gleronise was in SoHo. I decided to meet up with her and spend time with her before she went home in GA. We hang out and I get home, more tired than I was when I first got into the house.

I'll blog about Thursday (yesterday) later today. Today is a VERY busy day so I won't be able to blog about Friday on Friday.

No comments: