Friday, May 16, 2008

The Day I Came Back (May 13th)

So I woke up early to catch the city bus to get to the Greyhound bus station (I live in Dover and the bus station is in Wilmington, an hour away). So I got on the bus at 8:30AM and got to the bus station in time to catch the bus to NY. I get on the bus and arrive in NY at 12:00PM. I'm struggling through the door and there I see Kevin, just smiling up a storm. I didn't even get to really put my bags down; when I walked towards him,he came to me and hugged me. He did a lil happy dance and all,expressing how excited he was that I was finally home. We took the train to my house, dropped my bags off and went to grab some pizza from our favorite pizza shop (by his house in Flatbush). Then we went to my hair dresser so I can get a very needed touch up,lol. He stayed with me and then we went to his house because we both had to use the bathroom. We were chillin in his house for a bit,kissing and stuff,telling each other how much we missed each other and how we're happy I'm home and stuff. So we leave his house and meet up with my cousin Adrianna and good friend Gleronise, who now lives in Georgia and I haven't seen in about 3 years. We went to Johnny Rocket's on E 8th St., by NYU and just had a really good time.

For my first day back,I really enjoyed it,just the way Kevin intended me to,lol

No comments: