Friday, May 23, 2008

All About You

So Kevin's birthday is coming up and I have some things planned for him.

Gift-wise: I was going to get him a Sidekick LX but the price doesn't seem like it's going down anytime soon,lol. Plus, everyone who's trying to sell it,is selling it for the price they bought it. Like, the value of the product has depreciated so the price should decrease. He lost his chain when he was in high school so I'm going to buy him back a gold chain. Kinda iffy about the LX because he has friends that might give him their Sidekick and I will be damned if he got it from a friend and I have a damn near $400 phone in my possesion,lol.

I'm gonna surprise him with an (vanilla) ice cream cake and just spend the day with him. The Cool Kids are having a concert in NY and fortunately, Kevin doesn't mind going. I really want to go,so I'm glad he doesn't mind. We don't get as much privacy as we like, so I'm going to get us a hotel room.

But yeah,his birthday is in 2 weeks, so I have to get things sorted out ASAP. Wish me luck!

No comments: