Thursday, May 22, 2008

SUPER Bored

OMG. Now I know I am bored when I blog twice in one day,DAMN,lol.

Aight,guess I'll talk a bit about some thangs. While I'm in Brooklyn, I'm staying with my grandmother who lives in the apartment I spent 1/2 my life in. With my grandmother lives my uncle (who's like 30 something), my cousin (mid to early 20s and is never here), and my grandma's boo (he's hardly hear, pretty convinient). I pretty much have privacy when I'm here, my grandma stays in her room, her boo is out at work and my cousin is never here. When he is, he stays in his room. My uncle goes to work as well, but he's here in the early evening. Like just now, he came in from picking up his 3 year old daughter. Me, I like to have things my way, which usually works when no one is here and that's the way I like it. I'm here, chillin, catchin up on "The Real World: Hollywood" (which, is soooo good,lol), and in comes Ms.Melah (my lil cousin) staring at me like I did something. Lil missy, I been here before you were even thought of,ok? lol. Anyway, I feel that I need to be out all evening (at least between 4 and 11PM) because my space (the living room is where I'm staying at) is being occupied. Like,when I wanna watch a lil evening TV, my uncle is in here, chillin watchin sports. Kinda annoys me, but there's nothing I can do because things have been going a certain way before I got here, you know?

Which is why I really hope I get this internship. And if I do,I'll probably get a job because I want to be out of the house as much as possible. I say that now, but I know at night, there are things I want to do and having a night job will conflict with that.

No comments: