Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family

I'm lowkey pissed, but I'm not letting that get to me. Kevin was just on some dumb shit and I just hung the phone up on him. I'm rude, yeah, I know.

Anyway, I wanted to write about family. Everyone has family: some members you get along with and some you don't. Deep down, I kind of wish that I was closer to some of my family members like other people but sometimes, you just don't click. My family just aren't close. You have your immediate family, the people you live with that have known you for your whole life, but when it comes to the other members, in some families, they don't really matter.

I don't have a lot of family members that are close in my age range and the ones that are, I just don't bang with them. Case in point, I have a cousin that's a year older than me and when we were younger, that was my ace boon. If you saw me at a family gathering, she was right by my side, lol. But we got older, lived life and just turned into the young ladies that we are today. Me and her are two complete different people. Over the summer, she called me out, talking about I put my friends before her and I never want to go see her. But she did the same thing to me. Now when I talk to her, the conversation just doesn't flow and I feel like she's not tryna fuck with me. On my top (on MySpace), I have her as the first person because that's my family and even though we aren't close, I will do anything my family, they come first. If some shit was to go down and she needed me, I'm there for her, no question asked. On shorty's top, I'm like in the second to last row.

::Sighs:: I just hope shit isn't akward this weekend. There's a gathering at her house and I'll be going over there, along with my mommy. I just don't want to feel uncomfortable. I was gonna birng Kevin, but I'm not too sure if that's still a good idea.

No comments: