Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Entry of the Year

Kinda late but, Happy New Year!! Hope everyone enjoyed theirs safely and whatnot. I don't have a resolution but I'm going to try to:
1)Stay positive
2)Stop complaining
and
3)Get more in touch with God

I think this post is gonna be a whole buch of randomness, I don't know. There's just a lot of thing's going on in my "pretty little head."

I thoughly enjoyed my break, especially while I was in Brooklyn. I doubt I'll write about it now, so if I feel up to it, maybe I'll do it at a later date.

Classes started today and that's all I have to say about that.

I am feening for some french toast from Ihop and some buffalo wings and cheesy bread from Dominos. It definitely sucks when things aren't convinient because the closest Ihop in D.C. is in Maryland. Kevin swears I have cravings of a pregnant woman and after talking to my friend that's pregnant, I beleive him now, lol.

Kevin and I have reached another level of our relationship during the break. Our relationship is so much different than what I've been seeing from other people's relationship (at least form the outside looking in). It's definitely something rare in todays "young people's" relationship and I don't think I'm just saying it because I think so, I beleive other people can see it as well.

So yeah, I'm gonna be chillin in my room, like I've been doing all day. I like being alone, all I need is some food and I am broke at the moment. I REALLY don't feel like leaving my room, but I guess I'll have to so I can get something to eat.

No comments: