Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Don't Like This

I feel like I'm single and I don't like that feeling.

At the same time, I'm going to stand my ground and not give in. I will not be the first one to make the move, I always do that. I'm not going to be the one to break the silence and talk to you. You're the one who messed up, make the effort to fix it and I'll meet you half way.

He probably figures that he's giving me my space, but I never asked for that. I want you to bother me, to nag me until I'm ready to talk to you. I feel like he needs to put in work, not sit back and approach this when he's ready.

I'm tired of talking and sitting around, waiting for something to change. I've been patient long enough. I don't know how much of it I have left, to be honest. This shit is ridiculous.

No comments: