Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Feel Like...

A bum.

I have no job and I hardly have any food in my kitchen. My dad sent me some groceries, but it hasn't gotten here yet. I've hardly been eating since Sunday and my stomach is just on empty. I feel sick because I have only been eating once a day. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I'm trying so hard to see the good in every situation I'm in. I keep telling myself that it can only get better. I went to an open house today and it went really well.

I'm just so frustrated. I honestly have no friends to talk to because, no one's trying to hear my plight, no one is going through what I'm going through, no one has anything worthy to say about my situation and no one is willing to help. I feel lonely. The only person I can talk to about this is my mom and Kevin and I'm grateful for that because if I had NO ONE to talk to about what I'm going through, I would probably be depressed.

I'm just listening to Sam Sparro's "Still Hungry." Whenever I feel down, alone or borderline depressed, I listen to this song

"I'm not ungrateful, I just want more from the life I lead..."