Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thinking & Re-Evaluating

Watching this video just got me thinking ALL DAY, lol. Before I write, I must say that I love B.Scott, he is just ::sighs:: the best, lol. He be a-preaching and just...well let me just say that this is the 2nd time that I've watched a video of his that has hit a nerve with me, in a good way.

Ok, so I'm going home (Brooklyn) on Tuesday and I'm missing a lot of my friends, especially my best friends. The group of girls I spent my high school years with are the besties I miss the most. Even though we may not talk with each other often, when we come back together, we know the deal. We just have that bond and that understanding. I love them and I can honestly say that they are my true blue friends. NOW, I have another friend (who shall remain nameless) who I've been friends with for a while. I love her to death, I do, but I don't think I can continue our friendship any longer.

She is the PRIME example of a number 3 (see the B.Scott video above). Me, me, me, me, it's all about me when it comes to her. I can talk about one thing and she will somehow, someway, revert it back to herself and it's sickening. I really don't know how to break it off and I'm not too sure how to. I've told her about this before but she didn't take well to it. She wasn't like this during our whole friendship, but I guess people change you and you forget who you truely were (are). But I'll tell you this: she will be getting the heave-ho out of my life eventually.

No comments: