Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I know. I haven't been doing much that I felt was blog worthy.

I'm between a boulder and a hard place right now. I've just been trying to stay positive about my situation and I just broke down. I have no source of income, NONE at all and it's just really been taking a toll on me. I just feel so helpless. I was thinking about asking my family (in my house) to borrow some money for a lil while and I'll pay them back when I start my job, but my pride is so overwhelming, I can't even bring myself to ask them. I'm so used to being independent that I find it hard to bring myself to ask for help. I know there's nothing wrong with asking for help, but I feel like it just makes me feel like I can't handle things myself. 

I can't do anything. I can't go to certain places I want to go to, I can't even buy food, like, it's that bad. I can't write anymore, I really don't want to seem like I got it so bad when I know people who have it WAY worse. But at the same time, everyone has a story. Please don't feel sorry or bad or sympathetic for me, that's the last thing I want people to feel for me, honestly. I know I'll be fine, but for right now, I'm just feeling out of it. 

No comments: