Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thinking About...

a lot of stuff. My mind has been on overdrive for a bit



(BTW: I'm watchin Pepper Ann on Toon Disney, one of my FAVORITE shows when I was a child,lol. I'm one of the biggest kids you'll ever meet)

1. Work makes me tired,lol. But yet, I continue to go out. Yesterday,I was really tired and was going to go to a party. As soon as I laid my head on Kevie's pillow, I was GONE,lol. The upside is that I'm getting used to waking up early so that will come in handy when I start classes later in August.

2. I recently found out that I have to pay $4,000 out of pocket for spring semester. It sucks because I'm used to getting money and spending it whenever I want. I have a job now so I have to start saving money from that paycheck, as well as the following paychecks. There are no negatives,honestly. I had money from child support and that money will be used to pay my tuition. Since that's how I had spending money, I will have to get a job during school. Now that I'm thinking about the job, there's a possibilty that I won't be able to go to NY once a month like I used to.

3. I love spending time with Kevin, whatever it is that we do. I wish I could be with him longer than we usually are together. I am going to miss him so much when I got back to school. I've been thinking about it today (since I am not busy) and I just know that I am going to miss him very,VERY much. When I get this job, I hope that I can get a weekend a month off. I love Kevin so much. I know I say it a lot, but that's just how I feel. I know that me and him will be together for as long as we say we want to be together. I want to marry him and that's a big step. I know,I know, it's early in the relationship. It's something that we both know we want, together. When we get through these next 3 years, everything will come a bit easier

No comments: