Monday, August 30, 2010

Time

I hate wasting time, especially when it can be used valuably.

I just started my job so I'll have maybe 2, 3 days off at the most. I know that when Kevin starts school and his job, then we really won't have any time to spend with each other. We usually hang out at his house and I have no problem with that. But when his mom is home from work, I know that we can't spend time together.

MY thing is, why does that have to determine if we see each other or not? There are other things that we can do, but because your mom isn't home, we have to suffer.

He says, "Be positive. Know that things will get better." How am I supposed to know that when shit like this keeps happening? I know that when he goes back to school and works, that it's going to be even harder to spend time with each other as it is.

No comments: