Saturday, July 17, 2010

Random Rant

Life.

We question it constantly. We don't just live, we have to know the answer to everything, the purpose for this, the reason for that. I hold myself accountable of doing that.

What's life without pain? Struggle? Making mistakes? Would that even be classified as such?

I'm tired of struggling. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of feeling alone, in everything I do. I know, life is hard, some have it harder than others. But for me, I don't want to go through this anymore. But I feel like I have to, if I want to continue "living."

It's kind of hard to live a completly different way from what you're used to; just let things happen as opposed to trying to control all the aspects of your life.

I'm kind of on a rant. I'm trying to see the silver lining in it all.

No comments: