Tuesday, July 13, 2010

C.R.E.A.M.

"Cash Rules Everything Around Me, C.R.E.A.M. Get the money, dolla, dolla bills y'all" - Wu-Tang Clan

I try my very hardest to not let money rule or run my life. Lets face it, you need money to survive. I know that.

Currently, I'm out of a job and I've been coping with it ok. Of course it gets annoying and irritating when you can't go anywhere, let alone buy food for yourself when you're hungry but I deal. The one thing that peeves me though is that people aren't mindful or sensitive to my situation. People want me to go out with them, people want me to partake in events with them, people want me to get a cell phone.

I want to do all of that too, but I can't at the time. If you want me to do these things so much, THEN GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY FOR IT. If not, shut the fuck up.

That is all

No comments: