Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Been A While

...yes,I know. I'm sorry. Trust me,I would blog faithfully but my poor Toshiba died on me ::pouts:: There's something wrong with the screen so I've been using my best bud's laptop. She's the best (love you Lauren!!).

I've been ridiculously busy with school. Class and the homework, it's just made me so busy. Now,I'm on the staff of this online magazine run by students here at Howard and I'm really excited about it! I really wanted to be a part of it and now I am! Yay me!!

I decided not to go on the trip to New York with the Howard University's Association of Black Journalists. It just costs too much money ($140 mm-mm,no ma'am!). Besides, the online magazine (aka 25 mag) is going to NY sometime in the future and it'll be waaaayyyy cheaper than $140. I just can't afford it. The funds of a college student are pretty bleak, lol. I'm trying to find a job, but I have a weird schedule. MWF, my classes end at 6PM and on TTh, my classes end at 5PM. The only job I can get is probably at a restaurant and I'll take what I can get.

Me and Kevie are fiiiine,lol. He got me mad Sunday evening and I was really not going to talk to him. I knew that if I didn't speak to him, I wouldn't feel right. We spoke and we got all the bad air out and now we're on good terms. I miss him mucho. I don't know when I'm going to see him, honestly. Maybe on Columbus Day weekend, if he comes to Howard or if I go to Brooklyn that weekend.

I'm going home (to Delaware) this weekend. WHOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so happy. I missed my family sooooo much, I missed the food too, lol. I'm definitely trying to get it in with that home cooking, lol. 

Alright then, I'm outtie 5000 (Audi 5000).

No comments: