Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feeling...Blah

I just got in from all my classes and I am pretty pooped. I have 3 classes back to back to back; Tae Kwon Do from 1:00 - 2:00, College Algebra 1 from 2:10 to 3:30 and World Geography from 3:40 to 4:40. I have to go back to campus for this interest meeting for an online magazine. This would be a great opportunity because this somwhat lies along the lines of what I want to do pertaining to my future career.

It was raining today and when I got outside, I just wanted to turn right back and hop back in my bed, lol. I love rainy days when I have nothing to do. I could stay in and watch some TV (or a movie,in my case, since I am without a TV still). Speaking of which, I really would like my TV to come, I get bored and lonely in this room, lol. The only reason I want it so much is because I already have it, it's not like I'm waiting for it. It was there, in front of my face and tangible. Now, I have to wait for my granny to send it. Imma call her tonight because I can't take this. She was gonna get me a $400 plasma screen TV and now all she gotta do is like pay from $50-$100 to send my TV. Granny gotta speed up the pace, lol.

I miss my family. Since I haven't spoken to them in a while, I decided to give them a ring. First of all, they need a new phone because the phone they're working with isn't working for me, lol. Then I called my dad's cell phone and he didn't pick up. I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to try again tonight. I wanna come home (to Delaware) either this month or October. I have to come home at least once before Thanksgiving because if I don't, that's mad trife, lol.

Kevin is a weirdo, I just wanted to put that out there, lol. Nah, but he plans on coming out to Howard for Columbus Day weekend (in October). We're really looking forward to that. We can have some real alone time without having to worry about who's coming home or the fact that's it's getting late and I have to go home. We (yes, we, lol) can't wait.

No comments: