Monday, February 1, 2010

Home

"Home is where the heart is" and my heart is in Brooklyn. I can't fucking wait to come home next Friday, lol. That's all I've been thinking about for the last couple of days. It's OVER, all the food spots gettin ran through:

-Family Pizza by Kev house
-3Ds by my granny fi di BOMB oxtail
-Fisherman's Cove to get some goodas jerk chicken
-Popeyes (There's none close in DC)
-This Jamaican bakery on Flatbush for some chicken patties
-Wendys

I think that's it, with my craving self, lol. I just need some culture in my life. I haven't been home since August when I left to go to school and the boo is making it all happen by buying my bus ticket home. I gotta go see my family too (Granny, my 2 aunts and my godmother). Yeah, it's about to be a busy trip but it will be a good one. Plus I get to see Kevin! lol, haven't seen him since he came to DC in mid-December.

So excited! lol

No comments: