Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's that Time Of Year

Christmas time! I have NOT been in the mood lately. I wasn't able to get a gift for ANYONE. Gifts aren't anything, but I'm used to doing that. But one thing good about it is that I'm going home for Christmas! I'm so happy. I really wasn't even sure if it was going to be possible. It's such a blessing. I definitely didn't want to be in this house by myself. (My roommates left to go home for the winter break and I'm in DC ALL by myself)

I'm tryna go home (Brooklyn) for New Years/New Years Eve. I know a lot of people would appreciate that, including myself. I haven't been to Brooklyn since August. I miss going home terribly, like, it kills me inside almost everyday, lol.

There was a hashtag on twitter (Follow me @OnlyDaniB), #factaboutme and I had one that needed more than 140 characters, lol. 1 fact about me is that I'm greedy with my friends. I don't like to share my friends with my other friends. I don't really mind my circles to end up looking like a venn diagram but I feel insignificant when my friend from 1 circle hangs out with another friend from another circle and I'm not there. Kinda feels like I'm getting cheated on. I've never liked that and now that it's happening so often, it just makes me feel more insignificant. Lately, I've secluded myself from everyone, possibly because of what I've been going through and I don't feel like most of my friends would understand or empathize. In all honesty, I don't mind being secluded and somewhat cut off from everyone because I have my own issues to deal with. There are times where I just don't want to hear your "strife" because it's the same shit over and over again.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

i am SO happy to see that you're going home! i felt uneasy about you staying there during christmas...